Out to sea, Northcott, Cornwall
An original watercolour and acrylic painting on paper from my 'Paintings of Cornwall' series. This series is about exploring the rocky cliffs, the ocean seascapes, the sandy beaches and the countryside around Cornwall.
- Made using professional artist materials.
- This artwork is shipped framed.
- Shipped in a presentation gift box
- The picture is mounted in a hardwood frame using archival materials.
- This item is ready to hang on the wall using the supplied picture cord.
- The dimensions of the frame are 34.5cm x 35cm x 1.5cm.
- Your order will be shipped with care and efficiency.
- Tracking details will be provided and the artwork will need to be signed for.
Many thanks for looking.
W 19.05 cm x H 19.05 cm
Delivery And Packing Information
- £70.00 Find out More
Don't worry, if your purchase your artwork and then decide you don't like it, you feel the artwork isn't quite right or you just no longer want it, no problem! We offer a 14 day no quibble returns policy on all our artworks.Find out More
Buy with 0% interest loan through Own Art
Own Art makes buying art easy and affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan. With over 45541 artworks to choose from, you could start a collection today from as little as £10 per month.
Please note, the minimum loan amount is £100. This can either be for the purchase of a single item, or for a group of items where the combined value is £100 or more.
About the Artist
Jonathan has been a professional artist for 15 years, since graduating from Falmouth College of Arts. As a previous prize winner of the prestigious Sunday Times Watercolour competition, Jonathan’s work has had national exposure. This level of national acclaim led to regular interviews and feature...